Sunday, January 10, 2016

Virtual Demolition - Developers

Hello again!

       Our team consists of 3 members: Whitman Bohorquez, Olbert Bohorquez and Michael Cardenas. we live in Venezuela, Olbert and I are brothers. We know Michael for more than seven years ago, practically since we were children. as we grew up we begin to discover the great world of video games,, thanks to this hobby, we strengthened our friendship and caused in us very curious about how a game is developed, and that brought us to this place, with a game in hand and it will not be the only one to do.


       I am Whitman Bohorquez, the programmer, I am 18 years old, I'm still a newbie, I need to learn many things, but with my current knowledge, I was able to program the entire core of the game, Interfaces, and everything that involves programming, everything I do is a new knowledge, I'm just starting the university, I study Computer Science, from very young, had planned to study this career, I really liked programming and logic has always been my strong point. A few months ago I found out that Unreal Engine 4 is free, and I do not hesitate to propose to my brother that we develop a video game, then we communicate our idea to Michael and everything started to happen.

       My brother, Olbert bohorquez, he has 17 years old, is the opposite to me, is a creative guy, his passion is digital art, especially what is involved in interior design and digital architectural designs, this is because for some time now, he take the decision to study architecture. he and Michael always had a very strong friendship, talk a lot and share a long time. Olbert always has many good ideas, that always bring freshness to the team, he just out of high school, and in a few months he will go to study at the university.

       Michael is our neighbor, it's only Son, this without doubt further strengthened our friendship, just as Olbert and I, he is also interested in the development of video games, the 3D design draw much him attention, and this point is essential for the team, Michael is responsible for designing meshes in Blender (a tool for 3d Design) and is really good at it, he and Olbert are the same age, for this reason their friendship is strong.

      that's all for today, we have planned that the next entry is to discuss several points about the game and provide some useful information



____________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment